25000-28000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team.
We have a vacancy for a Health & Safety & Facilities Coordinator to support the business and ensure facilities and equipment are well maintained and in accordance with industry regulations. The role will also support the H&S Manager to ensure the business remains compliant and a safe place to work for all.
Facilities Coordinator - Job Role:
- Co-ordinate building & facilities maintenance
- Manage cleaning, security and site amenities, including budgets
- Support the Health & Safety manager to comply with HS&E legislation, including carrying out equipment checks, raising issues, inducting contractors on site, reporting of site waste
- Liaise with suppliers and maintain records
- Maintain key systems including:
- Effluent discharge and meter readings
- Fire system
- Insurance & Property inspections
- Intruder alarms monitoring
- Accident investigations and KPI reporting when required
- Maintenance of First aid room and supplies.
- Conduct frequent audits
- Risk Assessment reviews and monitoring
Facilities Coordinator - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Facilities Coordinator. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC or HND
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational health and safety
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.