40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Salary: 40-45K plus benefits
An automotive manufacturing company are now looking for an Field Service Engineer
to join their team.
Field Service Engineer – Overview
- Provide Field Service support to Mobility (Rail and CV) products in the Midlands and the North of England, excluding marine products
- To carry out diagnostic repairs at customer premises
- Carry out transmission changeouts and disconnections
Field Service Engineer – Responsibility
- Complete paperwork once assignment is finished, and submit as soon as convenient
- To report to the company any potential quality related issues noted during the work assignment
- Give assistance to sales staff on technical aspects of Mobility products
- Quote customers for service work.
- Liaise with Health & Safety, and Manager, on any issues arising in the day to day working at various premises
- Ensure all tooling and equipment is within calibration dates
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and their representatives.
- To seek and report on future business opportunities
- Interface with Mobility Sales and commercial department to share field service opportunities to increase sales for Mobility
- Work together with the customer to minimise downtime.
- Complete stocktakes in line with company plan
- Carry out work within workshop facilities as and when required.
- To train other team members with product knowledge, where possible.
- Occasionally work unsociable hours as requested and to fulfil the job requirements.
- The Employee warrants to the Employer that he holds a valid licence to drive motor vehicles and agrees that if he ceases to hold a current driving licence the Employer may end this employment immediately without notice or payment in lieu of notice
- Represent the business in a positive and professional manner
Field Service Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Field Service Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Valid UK driving licence
- Apprentice trained with relevant engineering qualifications
- Mechanical and Electrical diagnostic experience required
- Previous field service experience preferred
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.