24000-36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Field Service Team Leader
Mon - Fri, 8-5
Field Service Team Leader – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Field Service Team Leader
to join their team.
Field Service Team Leader – Responsibility
- To carry out planned maintenance and breakdown calls on customer’s equipment, in accordance with company procedures.
- To liaise with the Service Department daily to determine program of work.
- To prioritise and attend all breakdowns as notified in the most efficient and cost-effective manner for the customer, within the allocated period, unless otherwise agreed.
- To carry out all Contract Servicing as arranged with the service scheduler ensuring that the most cost-effective work program is carried out for the customer and signed off prior to leaving site.
- Follow product service, repair and installation method statements.
- To carry out all installation in accordance with the relevant British and European Standards, following all safety guidelines and instructions issued as agreed with the client.
Field Service Team Leader - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Field Service Team Leader . You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport essential.
- Strong background in electro-mechanical / electronic principals, ideally qualified to HND/HNC level or equivalent.
- Proven experience as field service engineer
Hours of work Service Engineer: Standard working hours are Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.