Final QA Inspector
21000-25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
Final QA Inspector
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £21k-£25k (dependent on experience)
A large electronics manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Final QA Inspector-The Role
This position will be responsible for inspecting all PCB assemblies are consistently manufactured to
IPC-A-610 Class 3 standard and fully comply with the required build standards.
Final QA Inspector-Main Responsibilities
- Final QA Inspection of PCB assemblies to IPC-A-610 Class 3 standard.
- Final QA Inspection of box-build product and mechanical assemblies using customer
- Issuing and signing certificate of conformity for finished goods.
- Goods Inwards inspection of PCBs, metal work and plastic parts.
- Inspection and evaluation of returned product to identify required repair/rework.
- Completion of RMA reports for submission to customers.
- Identifying and reporting significant or repetitive defects.
- Assisting Quality Engineers with defect investigations and corrective action reports.
Final QA Inspector-Skills and experience
- Experience of Inspection/Quality Control in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100 Quality Management Systems
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- IPC-A-610 Application Specialist Certification would be an advantage
- Experience of compiling First Article Inspection reports (AS9102)
- Component Knowledge & Identification
- Able to follow Customer Drawings
- ESD Awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to creatively challenge issues
- Excellent communication skills
Final QA Inspector-What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- BUPA healthcare (after successful completion of probation period)
- Life Insurance
For more information, please call Nicole McFarland on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.