44000-52000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 3 years ago
Working both autonomously and collaboratively within a Research and Development environment. An experienced firmware engineer familiar with an instrumentation background is required for my global client. My client is a well established company i the local area and globally. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright minded and motivated individual to join a prestigous company.
- Firmware development and programming of microprocessors - typically in C.
- New Product Development and introduction projects.
- Responsible for product technical content.
- Support/improvement of current product range including engineering changes (sustaining products).Customer interfacing at high technical levels to understand needs and opportunities.
- · Detail design of New Product and Technologies as part of NPD/NPD.
- · Development of firmware for embedded devices
- · NPD / VOC project team member.
- · Assisting transition from Research into Development, including prototyping.
- · Responsible for appropriate NPD/NPI manufacturing documentation.
- · Compliance with Legislation Relevant to Products (CE compliance of products).
- · FMEA creation and maintenance in relation to New products for design robustness.
- · Maintain legacy products including updates and improvements to maintain end extend product life span..
If this position sounds of interest to you or you would like to hear more, please call Niz on 0161 976 3540.