30000-35000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
almost 3 years ago
Graduate Operations & Systems Engineer
Salary: c£35k + Excellent Benefits Package
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Operations & Systems Engineer to join a large Medical Device OEM, based in Cambridge. The successful person will use their system expertise to maximise system up time and enable customers to get the best use and value from the product.
Graduate Operations & Systems Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Repair of the advanced integrated robotic systems
- You will help to develop the companies technical support and service processes
- Addressing customer issues from cradle to grave, maintaining great customer service always
- Working closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to provide technical support when needed
- Working closely with both the Engineering & Manufacturing teams to give feedback on any current/future potential issues
Graduate Operations & Systems Engineer - Job Requirements:
- You will have experience of looking at problems from a systems perspective and can drill down analysis to software, mechanical and/or electrical issues.
- A background in electronics and a knowhow of how to perform software updates via engineering interfaces
- Customer service will be at the forefront of what you do, so the ability to perform in high pressure situations is a must
- Extremely proficient on all Microsoft Office tools
- Hold a driving licence and be capable of travelling at short notice, both within the UK and globally
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Cambridge.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.