20000-30000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Graduate Structural Engineer – Birmingham - Permanent - £20,000 - £30,000
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
My client is a nationwide sub-contractor that specialise in scaffolding. They currently require a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
About the Projects:
My client delivers a variety of solutions for main contractors including contract scaffolding, powered access, scaffolding access, and sales. They deliver a wide array of contracts from bespoke to mega sites for international contractors. They work across a variety of sectors including commercial, industrial, infrastructure and residential.
Purpose of Role – Graduate Structural Engineer:
- To provide clear, timely and accurate information, advice, and report to Operations
- Delivery of scheme and concept designs of a wide range of engineering projects across a variety of sectors
- Provide technical assistance to the members of the Engineering team.
- Involved with new build and refurbishment building projects.
- Liaison with statutory authorities, architects, design teams and contractors
- Assist in the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
- Exposure to some of the latest design software e.g. Structural design, AutoCAD and Revit
- Assist in design reviews and verification checks.
- Undertake site visits and surveys.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, regulations and site procedures or instructions.
- Liaise with clients, architects, contractors, and stakeholders.
Candidate Requirements – Graduate Structural Engineer:
The Graduate Structural Engineer MUST have a degree in the field of civils or structural engineering. They will be based locally to Birmingham and come with excellent communication skills.
Desirable – Graduate Structural Engineer:
The Graduate Structural Engineer will ideally have previous onsite experience in the industry, but this is not essential.
Aside from joining a company with an outstanding reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto Structural Engineer and beyond. They offer a professional but relaxed environment to further your career in.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.