60000-65000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package + Bonus
about 2 years ago
Head of Operations
I am recruiting for a Head of Operations to join a well-known Waste Management business, based in Nottingham. The successful person will lead and direct staff on site whilst delivering Continuous Improvement and business strategy.
Head of Operations - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure that Safety, Quality and performance targets are always delivered
- Lead the Senior Management team ensuring each departments KPI's are achieved
- Establishing on site training and employee development working with the Leadership Team
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously Improving operations and site safety through LEAN methodology
- Apply strategic planning to determine future objectives
- Develop and agree budgets to ensure business needs are met
Head of Operations - Job Requirements:
- You will be educated to degree level, or engineering equivalent
- You will understand all EA and HSE regulations
- Previous experience of managing a full P&L
- NEBOSH is desirable
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Waste Management Ops experience desired
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Nottingham
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.