30000-35000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits
A high-end manufacturer of fashionable furniture now requires a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To provide a positive and pro-active approach to health and safety
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Keep all training documents up to date on the company's internal IT system
- Provide health and safety training and inductions
- Undertake audits
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH - Tech level or above
- Able to promote a positive health and safety culture
- Very strong IT skills
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.