27000-35000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: ££27k - £35k plus excellent benefits
A large manufacturing company are now looking for a construction biased Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. The company are expanding their factory and as such they currently have a large construction project ongoing on site.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Responsibilities
- Work with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure the companies Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are being adhered too.
- Ensue the correct PPE is always being used
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Control any contractors coming onto site
- Undertaken toolbox talks
- Undertake site audits and site inspections
- Provide Health and Safety inductions and training
Health and Safety Advisor - Person Requirements
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Construction Industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally member of a professional body such as IOSH
- Have a strong construction background in Health and Safety
- Up to date knowledge of CDM Regs
- Experience of contractor control
- Experience of toolbox talks
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.