30000-40000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Dartford, Bromley, South London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Company Car Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading installations company as their Health and Safety Advisor. The company specialises in installing security systems for commercial, civil engineering and construction projects across the UK.
Health and Safety Advisor - Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all on site health, safety and environmental issues.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a positive culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law, including (fire) and security records and processes.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans according to legal guidelines.
- Travel to sites covering the whole of the South East
Health and Safety Advisor - Qualification and Education Requirements
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Construction industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
Ideally working towards a Diploma Level qualification
Health and Safety Advisor - Desirable experience:
Ideally have a background in Health & Safety, Quality and Compliance background
Experience with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is highly desirable
Health and Safety Advisor - Industry type experience:
- Rail experience
- Utilities experience
- Electronic Security experience
- Fire experience
- Confined spaces experience
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.