30000-35000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: Circa £30k
A large multi-national manufacturing company are now looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and implement the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Provide HSE training and inductions
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally a member of IOSH
- Able to work autonomously
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.