30000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
Salary: Circa £30k
A local engineering company who works within the automotive and aerospace industries are now looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and update the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Make sure the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures are being adhered too.
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn at all times
- Control of contractors in site
- Provide Health and Safety training and inductions
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture.
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally experience of ISO 14001
- A self-starter and able to work autonomously
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.