40000-45000 Per Annum
12 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Location: North London / North East London
Salary: £40k - £45k plus company car or a £400pm allowance
A well-respected tier 1 Utilities Contract Company are now looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
The company are working on the AMP6 project covering waste sewer network for Thames Water.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Role:
Your role will involve the following:
- Site audits
- Site Inspections
- Toolbox talks
- Site Inductions
- Providing health and safety training
- Ensure everyone on site is working to the companies HSE Policies and Procedures
- Making sure the correct PPE is being worn
- Undertake accident and investigations
Health and Safety Advisor - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate will come from the Water / Utilities Industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General / Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Membership of IOSH
- Ideally come from a Tier 1 contractor
- Experience with AMP Projects such as AMP4, AMP5 etc,
- Have WERS OR EUSR (Not essential)
The company will also consider a Health and Safety Advisor from a Major Civil Engineering background.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.