35000-45000 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Based in Bolton – Covering UK
Salary: Circa £35K - £40K plus company car allowance of £5k and excellent company benefits.
A large engineering company are now looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor
from an installation background to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor – Responsibility
Oversea the installation of the company’s products into Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Healthcare and Laboratory environments across the UK
You will be responsible for:
- Accident and investigations
- Site audits
- Site inspections
- Toolbox talks
- Health and Safety Training & Inductions
- Control of Contractors on site
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Construction Industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Health and Safety
- Ideally be Diploma level or working towards
- Understanding of CDM Regs
- Come from a construction background ideally will installation or fit out experience
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Able to travel across the UK
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.