30000-33000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Part Time
Salary: Circa £30k Pro-Rata
Part Time 20 hours per week.
A large manufacturing company are now looking for an Health and Safety Advisor
to join their team on a part time basis.
Health and Safety Advisor – Overview
- Maintain and ensure the Health and Safety paperwork is kept up to date
- Ensure health and safety policies are being adhered to on the factory floor
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn such as masks, goggles, gloves and high viz
- Undertake accident and investigations reporting under RIDDOR
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Be approachable and pro active with regards to health and safety concerns
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Willing to work a Part Time position
- Have a hands on approach to health and safety
- Be influential and engaging with regards to health and safety
- Strong administration and IT skills
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.