40000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Greater Manchester Area (Home working)
Salary: Circa £45k - £50k plus company car
A large construction company are now looking for an Health and Safety Advisor
to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor – Responsibility
- The position will cover the Greater Manchester area with a couple of sites in the Midlands, across to Liverpool and up to Leeds.
- The role will involve going direct from home onto client sites undertaking site audits, site inspections, toolbox talks, accident, and investigations etc as well as reviewing and updating the companies HSE policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary and workload.
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Construction industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Ideally hold or working towards NEBOSH Diploma
- Member of IOSH
- Hold a CSCS Card
- Ideally have SMSTS or PASMA but this is not essential
- Hold a full UK Driving License
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.