40000-45000 Per Annum
24 days ago
Paul Gorton DipRP
Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: Circa £40k - £45k
A large construction company who specialises in groundworks and reinforced concrete frames are now looking for an Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
Health and Safety Advisor – Overview
The role will involve working directly on the construction projects all across London and the Greater London area, the role will include the following:
- Site Audits
- Site Inspections
- Undertaking accident and investigations
- Toolbox talks
- Control of contractors on site
- Undertake HSE Training such as manual handlings
- Provide HSE Inductions on site
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Construction Cert in Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Hold a CSCS Card
- Hold a full UK Driving license
- Ideally have some H&S Training qualifications
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.