45000-60000 Per Annum
8 months ago
International Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: Circa £45k - £55k, plus EV Car and 20% Bonus
A global manufacturing company are now looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to travel to their various sites across the globe. The division has 41 manufacturing sites in New Zealand, Australia, North America, Europe and the UK. You will be spending up to 75% of the time travelling around the world.
Purpose of the position - International Health and Safety Advisor
You will be part of the Divisional team and together you will travel to various sites across the world. The aim will be to implement the groups HSE policies and procedures at new sites that have recently been acquired and to ensure existing sites are working in a uniformed approach to the groups HSE policies and procedures. You will also ensure the IMS systems are up to date and maintain accreditation.
Personal attributes & Qualifications - International Health and Safety Advisor
The ideal candidate must be a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised health and safety qualification such as NEBOSH, NCRQ or NVQ]
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Have experience of managing Multiple sites
- Willing to undertake extensive travel (75% travelling)
- Experience of IMS Systems, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- International experience
- Ideally speaking multiple languages but not essential
- Willing to travel
- The ability to show understanding and empathy for social and cultural differences in various regions of global operations.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.