37000-50000 Per Annum
5 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: Circa £37k – £50k
A local plastic injection moulding company are now looking for an exceptional Health and Safety Advisor to join their team.
This role is part of their succession planning as their current HSE Manager will be moving on in the next couple of years, so they are eager to gain someone who wants to develop their career and progress into a more senior position.
Health and Safety Advisor – Responsibility
- Ensure the companies HSE Policies and procedures are being adhered too.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 management systems.
- Develop and maintain risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Maintain the company’s incident reporting system for injuries, ill health, near miss and other reportable incidents. Analyse trends, propose and oversee the implementation of correction and corrective actions.
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Carry out audits and inspections as required supporting the HSE Audit program.
- Work with the H&S Reps for the site to continually improve the sites safety culture.
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally hold an internal auditor qualification for ISO 45001 and ideally ISO 14001
- Member of IOSH
- Ideally have a Plastic Injection Moulding background or Automotive Manufacturing Background
- Working towards NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ OR NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.