30000-40000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £30k - £40k
A local Waste & Recycling company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their growing team.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
This is a brand-new position with a company employing circa 70 people and growing.
- Your job will be to review and update the company's health and safety policies and procedures
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Control of contractors on site
- Provide Health and Safety training and inductions
- Ensure everyone is wearing the correct PPE
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Equivalent
- Experience within the Waste / Recycling Industry or the Construction Industry
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.