50000-55000 Per Annum
8 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Stockport, Manchester
Salary: Circa £50k - £55k plus company car
A local manufacturing company who also has multiple retail trade counters across the UK are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Job Role:
- Review and update the companies HSE Policies and procedures
- The company is accredited with ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001 so you will need to maintain and improve on the ISO Systems
- Promote a position Health and Safety Culture across the whole business
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Make sure the correct PPE is being used
- Travel to the other trade branches and make sure they are all adhering to the companies HSE Policies and Procedures
- Manage the environmental impact onsite such as waste management, pollution & noise control
- Work with the local authorities and / or EA with regards to any issues or complaints
Health and Safety Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing or Retail Industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NvQ in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Ideally hold an environmental management qualification such as IEMA or NEBOSH Environmental Management
- Experience of managing ISO systems, ideally internal auditor of ISO9001. ISO14001 & ISO45001
- This role will involve a lot of national travel across the whole of the UK so a full UK Driving license is required
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.