45000-50000 Per Annum
6 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Salary: Circa £45k - £50k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Plastic injection moulding company as their Health and Safety Manager.
Health and Safety Manager – Job Role:
Review and update the companies HSE Policies and Procedures
Promote a positive health and safety culture
Ensure the correct PPE is being used
Undertake accident and investigations
Provide HSE Training and inductions
Health and Safety Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Have a hands on approach to Health and Safety
- Be engaging and inspiring leader
- Be pro-active in stead of re-active
- Ideally have plastic injection moulding experience
- Managed HSE on a large site with up to 400+ employees on site
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.