35000-55000 Per Annum
6 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: Circa £37k – £50k
A local manufacturing company are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Responsibility
- Ensure the companies HSE Policies and procedures are being adhered too.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 management systems.
- Develop and maintain risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Maintain the company’s incident reporting system for injuries, ill health, near miss and other reportable incidents. Analyse trends, propose and oversee the implementation of correction and corrective actions.
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
- Carry out audits and inspections as required supporting the HSE Audit program.
- Work with the H&S Reps for the site to continually improve the sites safety culture.
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally hold an internal auditor qualification for ISO 45001 and ideally ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
- Member of IOSH
- Ideally have a Plastic Injection Moulding background or Automotive Manufacturing Background
- Working towards NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ OR NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.