40000-50000 Per Annum
3 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: Circa £45k - £50k
25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Comprehensive Training + Potential Career Progression + Credit Card + Mobile Phone + Monthly Bonus + Joining Bonus
35 Hours per week Monday to Friday.
A local engineering and fabrication company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health & Safety Manager
We are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager. The role will be part of the Senior Leadership Team with the aim of further developing our safety culture alongside our Target Zero approach.
Health & Safety Manager - The role:
- Support and improve the investigation of accidents, incidents and near miss events
- Review lessons learned from internal and external incident investigations and revise/update procedures, guidance and forms as required
- Communicate changes and new requirements to management, supervisors and the workforce and support the embedment of these changes as necessary.
- Provide H&S leadership and support
- Monitor and report to line management the implementation of actions to embed requirements into the company way of working
- Maintain records, minutes, registers, and data as required
- Introduce a Health and Safety road map or plan
- Actively make time to dynamically risk assess our daily operations implementing measures to reduce risks
- Ensure all safety measures, risk assessments and SOP’s are being adhered to and sustained by the way of auditing
- Participate in the regular reviews and updates of the Project Health & Safety Management System, including but not limited to Phase Plan, Plant and Vehicle Management Plan, Emergency Plan and others as deemed necessary for the project?
Quality Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
- PUWER Regs experience
- Member of IOSH
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.