50000-55000 Per Annum
18 days ago
Paul Gorton DipRP
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: Circa £50k plus company vehicle
A local Civil Engineering company who specialises in Groundworks of Sewers, Roads and Foundations are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Job Role:
- The role will involve travelling to sites undertaking site audits and site inspections.
- Toolbox talks & accident investigations
- Manage control of contractors on site
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn
Health and Safety Manager– Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Civil Engineering Industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Have SSSTS or ideally SMSTS
- Ideally have groundworks experience but not essential
The role would suit someone who was a site manager who has evolved into a H&S Position but would still like to get more involved on site.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.