40000-45000 Per Annum
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Salary: Circa £40k - £45k
A leading food packaging company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Responsibility
- Developing and implementing policies and practices to identify/mitigate hazardous conditions within the workplace
- Identifying potential workplace hazards, unsafe equipment, work practices, and working conditions •Investigating accidents and liaising with engineers, management, and health and safety regulatory authorities to identify causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence
- Providing advice and training on safety protocols and conducting audits to ensure compliance with organization and government standards related to employee health and safety
- Maintaining and analyzing records of workplace injuries, illness, and absences to identify areas of concern and provide information required by regulatory agencies
Health and Safety Manager- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ L5 in Occupational Health & Safety (or equivalent)
- Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards
- Hold an environmental Management Qualification such as IEMA, NEBOSH or CEIH
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.