30000-40000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £30k - £40k pro-rata plus company car allowance and excellent benefits
A leading contractor for all ground engineering, labour and piling plant Now requires a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
This role would report directly into the Managing Director and can be on a part time basis of 3 days per week. Or a full 5 day working week.
In this role, you will manage HSE performance to ensure compliance and provide management information to ensure the effective implementation of standards and the development of a behaviour safety culture in the business.
Health and Safety Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Undertake site SHE inspections
- Conduct investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and support project teams in the implementation of resulting recommendations
- Lead client H&S audits
- Attend client H&S meetings and events
- Work with project teams to determine practical and deliverable measures to improve H&S performance within projects
Health and Safety Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the RAIL industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience working in H&S in both rail and non-rail projects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate required. NEBOSH Diploma desirable
- Tech IOSH is a requirement. Grad IOSH or CMIOSH desirable
- Knowledge of Network Rail systems and processes
- PTS and CSCS card holder desirable but not essential
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.