Stoke on Trent
35000-36000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: Circa £35k
A privately-owned precision machining company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and update the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Undertaken accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is worn
- Provide H&S Inductions and training
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH
- Have a pro-active and hands on approach to Health and Safety
- Be engaging with strong influencing skills
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.