28000-35000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Salary: £28k - £35k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer in a beautiful part of the country.
Taunton is in the South West and it is ideally based near to Exeter City and Bristol City. You are also a short drive to the coast and the Exmoor National Park.
Health and Safety Manager - job role:
- To work with the Quality Manager and the Head of Compliance to ensure the companies standards are adhered to as well as the companies HSE policies and procedures.
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure everyone is wearing the correct PPE
- Make sure the company maintains their ISO 14001 accreditation
- Provide HSE Training and site inductions
- Occasional travel to their other manufacturing sites
Health and Safety Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a Nebosh General Certificate in Occupational Health and safety or equivalent
- Ideally member of IOSH
- Ideally experience of BRC, AIB or ISO 14001, Not essential as training will be provided
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.