35000-40000 Per Annum
over 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Lincoln or Sheffield
Salary: £35k - £40k
Benefits: Company Pool Car
28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Plus many more
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large forging and machining company as a Health and Safety Manager.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Role:
- Review and update the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain the ISO 14001 Accreditation
- Assist the company to achieve ISO 45001
- Managing the Health and Safety across 2 sites in Lincoln and Sheffield
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn at all times
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
- Promote a positive Health and Safety Culture
Health and Safety Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the heavy manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have experience in Forging, Castings, Precision Machining, Metal Fabrication or similar
- Have a hands on approach to health and safety
- Ideally experience of managing ISO 14001 (Not essential)
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.