35000-40000 Per Annum
12 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large metal fabrication company who supply products to the Aerospace and Automotive Industry as their Health and Safety Manager.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Role:
- Review and update the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn at all times
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
- Promote a positive Health and Safety Culture
Health and Safety Manager - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the heavy manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have experience in Metal Fabrication, Sheet metal or similar
- Have a hands on approach to health and safety
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.