35000-40000 Per Annum
8 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k
A large global manufacturing company are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Job Role
- Implement, review and update the companies Health and Safety policies and
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are being adhered to in the UK factory and Polish factory and also the head office in the Midlands.
- Continually strive for a better health and safety culture.
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn at all times across the site in Liverpool and Poland.
- Undertake accident and investigations.
- Provide Health and Safety training and inductions.
- Undertake drug and alcohol testing.
- Set up the companies mental health policies and procedures.
- This position will involve international travel with 25% of the time spent in Poland and the Midlands.
The company is part of a global business with a real chance of this position moving into a global role within the near future.
Health and Safety Manager – Person Requirements
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally have experience in Plastics, Polymers or Rubber Industry
- Have a hands on and pro active approach to health and safety
- Willing to travel and work 25% of your time in the Polish factory and head office in the Midlands.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.