55000-65000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Enfield, North London
Salary: £55k - £65k plus a fully expensed executive style company car
A local Scaffolding Company who specialise in High-rise, Commercial, Public Sector and Residential projects are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Responsibility
- Maintain the fully integrated Health and Safety Management System
- Review and update the H&S Policy
- Maintain the Environmental Policy
- Maintain the Fire and Emergency Policy
- Maintain Training Needs Analysis
- Analyse Annual Accident Statistical data
- Investigate accidents, Incidents and Near Misses
- Produce Incident Investigation Reports
- Maintain Cumulative Accident/Incident Reports
- Maintain H&S Performance Analysis (Key Performance Indicators)
- Maintain Audits, Inspections and Monitoring
- Maintain Site Specific Plans of Work
- Maintain PPE Registers/Inspections
- Wrote Project Health and Safety File
- Chair H&S Meetings
- Carry out Industry Specific Training
- Carry out H&S Training
- Attend regular site meetings
- Maintain accreditation to CHAS, Safe Contractor, SMAS, Construction Line, Considerate Constructor, Committed to Equality.
- Consult on all matters related to maintaining Asbestos Ancillary License.
Health and Safety Manager- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Construction industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally be Chartered or working towards CMIOSH
- Hold a Diploma in Health and Safety such as NEBSOH, NCRQ or NVQ Level 5
- Have a strong background in Construction and Scaffold Inspection
- CSCS Professional Person Accreditation
- Advanced Scaffold Inspection Certificate
- CISRS Scaffolder Certification, PASMA Certification
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.