30000-40000 Per Annum
9 months ago
Health & Safety Manager
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: £30K - £40Kplus excellent benefits
A local packaging manufacturer now requires a hands on and pro-active Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
Health & Safety Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and update all of the company’s health & safety policies and procedures
- Undertake accident and investigations.
- Manage the warehouse including raking inspection, FLT's etc
- Ensure the correct PPE is worn.
- Provide Health & Safety training and inductions
Health & Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- Ideally be a member of IOSH
- Have a hands on approach to Health & Safety
- Pro-active approach to Health & Safety
- Ideally come from the packaging industry
- Ideally have a logistics background in warehousing, flts, racking inspection etc
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.