40000-45000 Per Annum
3 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Silverstone, Northamptonshire
Salary: Circa £40k - £45k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and bespoke electric vehicle company as their Health and Safety Manager.
Health and Safety Manager – Overview
- Review and implement the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Accountable for ensuring site’s health and safety management systems are up to date and are compliant with health safety legislation
- Act as a source of information and advice to maintain site statutory compliance.
- Management of site health and safety projects, training, and risk assessments ensuring all are kept up to date and available.
- Promote Health and safety by leading by example coaching and challenging unsafe practises and behaviour.
- Provide Health and Safety training and inductions
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- CMIOSH or Working towards
- Ideally have a strong manufacturing background, ideally in the automotive or EV environment
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.