35000-37500 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: Circa £35k - £40k plus excellent benefits
Location: Telford, Shropshire
A leading household brand are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager - Role Overview
As an Environmental, Health & Safety Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies, procedures, and legal requirements are implemented, updated, and adhered to and that the Company complies with all relevant legislation. You will also provide the business with professional advice and promote awareness throughout the company ensuring the safety of all employees, customers, and visitors to the company.
You will have an Environmental graduate reporting into you, so you will need to have been in a Managerial or Supervisory capacity or have had a role which consists of managing individuals in small teams.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate the following: -
- Previous experience within an H&S environment.
- An engineering/manufacturing background would be advantageous.
- Knowledge & experience of implementing, auditing, and maintaining a QMS ISO 14001 system.
- Proven track record in project management.
- Computer literate.
Health and Safety Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from a manufacturing background as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Working towards or have a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ OR NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Iso 14001 management experience
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.