30000-40000 Per Annum
6 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Warrington / Knowsley
Salary: Circa £30k - £40k
A local construction fit-out company are now looking for an Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Overview
- Ensure the companies HSE Policies and Procedures are being adhered too.
- Undertake Site audits and site inspections
- Develop construction phase plans (CDM)
- Undertake toolbox talks
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Provide HSE training and inductions
- Able to drive to various sites across the North West and also some national travel may be required
Health and Safety Manager - Job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General / Construction in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experienced in developing construction phase plans
- Ideally have some Bid writing experience (Not essential)
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Willing to travel across the Northwest with some national travel when required
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.