30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £30k - £40k plus excellent benefits
A local manufacturing company who are rapidly growing are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. The current Health and Safety Manager will be retiring in February, so the company are looking to get someone in beforehand in order to complete a full and in-depth hand over.
The company are currently accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 with the aim of gaining OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) within the first half of next year.
Health and Safety Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create, Review and up date all of the companies HSEQ Policies and procedures
- Maintain accreditation of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- Work to gain accreditation of OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001)
- Ensure the correct PPE is being worn on site
- Provide accident & investigations
- Provide HSEQ training & inductions
- Undertake toolbox talks
- Control of contractors on site
Health and Safety Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
- Auditor trained in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 (The company will pay for auditor training for the right person)
- Willing to learn and grow with the business
- Ambitious, confident and intelligent HSEQ Advisors who are ready to progress into a management role would be highly beneficial for the role.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.