30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Salary: £30 - £40k DOE
A local aerospace company are now looking for aQuality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintain the organisations AS9100 & 14001 certification.
- Implementing any actions required to comply with statutory legislation, with regard to Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Develop an effective internal auditing process that is fit for purpose and action orientated.
- Provide induction/training/briefings to all staff on the quality management system and on issues arising from NCRs/Customer Complaints.
- Develop effective problem-solving tools to aid QA investigations including RCA, 8D
- Develop a culture of continual improvement and right first-time mentality within the QA functions.
- Oversee inspection and testing of incoming & outgoing product to confirm conformance.
- Provide training & support to QA team on systems, policies, procedures & core processes.
- Conduct QHSE risk management activities, maintain & analyse problem logs.
- Develop and manage a supplier quality approval process with metrics and supplier performance dashboard. Report performance concerns to senior management.
- Measure, analyse and update all processes, working practices and documents and conduct a Business Management Review Meeting on a 6 monthly basis to report on such.
- Liaise with other sections at the daily production meeting clearly defining issues and opportunities in order to achieve the organisations targets.
- Determine resource/training requirements required to achieve objectives.
- Provide leadership and manage staff in accordance with the organisations standards and pursue new solutions, innovation technology and skills.
Quality Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Auditing experience
- Quality Engineering experience
- Knowledge of AS9100, ISO14001 and ISO9001
- Knowledge of Health and Safety standards and procedures
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.