29000-30000 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £29k plus pool car
This is a great opportunity to join one of Scotland's largest companies as their Health and Safety Advisor. The company Manufacture, distribute and install their products on both large-scale commercial projects and smaller domestic sites.
Health and Safety Advisor - Job Role:
- Travel to construction sites undertaking site audits, toolbox talks, site inductions, control of contractors etc.
- Work within the factory ensuring HSE Compliance, PPE is being worn correctly etc.
- Undertake accident investigations
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
Health and Safety Advisor - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Construction Industry or Manufacturing Industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent in health and safety
- Ideally have working at heights, asbestos awareness, fire and risk management and first aid (not essential as further training can be provided)
- Hold a full UK driving license
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.