30000-35000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their team.
Salary: £35k plus excellent benefits
A local company who are currently undergoing rapid growth are now looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their team.
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their team - Position
We are looking for an experienced HSE Advisor tomanage and co-ordinate the Environmental, Health and Safety activities of the business, principally ensuring departments comply with all group policies, regulatory compliance and guidelines.
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their team - What you'll be doing:
- supporting the strategic direction and work priorities for the continuous improvement of the Factory and Site EHS management programme and systems
- advising line management and guiding the implementation of new or existing EHS-related legislation, rules and Company standards
- completing EHS audits on a regular basis working with department managers to implement any corrective actions identified
- supporting the investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses providing guidance to department managers about corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their team - Person requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from a manufacturing industry as a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational Health and Safety or Equivalent
- Ideally hold an Environmental Management certificate such as IEMA or NEBOSH
- Experience of ISO management systems including ISO 14001, 18000 / 45001
- Experience in identify hazardsand completing RIDDORS in a Factory environment
- Ability to systemically problem solve, implementing solutions to solve root cause problems
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.