30000-37000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
Salary: £30K - £37K plus excellent benefits
A leading engineering company who produces some of the best, well known products in the UK now requires a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to join their team.
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You will be responsible for reviewing, maintaining and up-dating all health, safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Be pro-active in resolving any HSE issues
- Provide HSE training and inductions
- Liaise with the local authorities with regards to any HSE issues on site
- Undertake accident and investigations
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised Health & Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
- Hold an Environmental Management Qualification such as IEMA or NEBOSH
- Hands on approach
- Able to work autonomously
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.