30000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
8 months ago
Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer
A Recycling company are now looking for an Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- As a talented and drivenHeavy Plant Maintenance Engineeryou will undertake planned preventative maintenance as well as providing breakdown response to ensure we maximise plant availability across our Material Recycling Facilities.
- Fix and maintain a wide variety of both mobile plant (material handlers, wheeled loading shovels, 360 excavators, telehandlers, and forklift trucks - including JCB, Case, and Terex), and fixed plant (including conveyors, screens, and balers).
Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer . You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Recognised Mechanical / Production / General Engineering apprenticeship, or hold an appropriate qualification (City and Guilds, NVQ, ONC, HNC, HND or Degree).
- Awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace (e.g. IOSH Working Safely).
- A problem solver – to have the ability to analyse the situation, identify the problems, and provide a solution.
- A good communicator with the ability to record and report issues identified during visits and provide constructive feedback to our Depot managers.
- Have experience working in any industry involving large mobile and/or fixed plant equipment as a Plant Fitter or Maintenance Technician, or have worked in a mobile role as a Service Engineer.
- Extensive mechanical knowledge & experience including the maintenance of diesel engines, transmission & gearboxes, axles & brakes.
- Hydraulic systems maintenance experience is desirable.
- Welding & fabrication experience is desirable.
- Electrical maintenance experience is desirable.
- A valid driving licence is essential.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.