45000-55000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 hours ago
Location: West Bromwich
HR Manager - Job Role:
- You will be dealing with all aspects of HR and be used to multitasking and prioritising your workload.
- You will tackle several one off assignments to support the business.
- You will work closely with the management team to setand deliverthe people plan. You must have commercial understanding as the people plan is intrinsically linked to our business plan.
- You must have great communication and influencing skills that work at every level within the organisation.
You will be an expert in employment law and be able to translate complex legislation into easy to understand terms.
- You will have experience in dealing with trade unions regarding pay negotiations and consultation around changes to terms and conditions.
- You will continue to coach and empower line management.
- You will manage the HR team which includes a HR Advisor, twoPayroll Administrators and a Production Training Officer. Effective management of your team is therefore required.
HR Manager – Person Requirements:
- You should have extensive HR generalist experience obtained within a manufacturing environment.
- Be confident and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a thorough understanding of employment law
- Have great communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Be resilient through peaks of pressure and used to working to tight deadlines
- Have extensive similar experience in previous manufacturing companies
- A degree (or higher). This degree does not have to be in HR.
- Level 5 or higher CIPD qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in HR Management Systems
- Proficient with Microsoft software and the ability to effectively manipulate Excel spreadsheets