40000-50000 Per Annum
5 months ago
Location: South Gloucestershire
Salary: £40k - £50k
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a HSEQ Manager to join their team.
HSEQ Manager – Overview
The company is accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- The Health, Safety & Quality, Environment (HSEQ) role is to exercise an effective Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management systems in order for the Company to meet Legal, Customer, Company, Moral and any other relevant requirements placed upon the company.
- Providing technical support and other disciplines and co-ordination and control to Directors, Managers, Employees and any Sub-contractors on HSEQ issues.
- Act as the interface between the Company and clients on HSEQ related issues.
- Maintaining an effective operational relationship between all subsidiary companies.
- Ensure that investigations are performed and acted upon for all HSEQ accidents, Incidents and Near Misses.
- Establish and conduct internal and external audits in line with an audit programme to verify that all employees, Sub-contractors & any Service Providers comply with all contractual and legal requirements and follow our Management Systems in order to control / minimise HSEQ Risks.
- Communicate on behalf of the Company with external bodies in respect of HSEQ issues.
- Undertake COSHH Assessments and maintain REACH Regs
HSEQ Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a HSEQ Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Strong understanding of ISO systems
- Maintained ISO systems
- Ideally an auditor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- Hold a recognised Health and Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH or NCRQ
- Experience with COSHH
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.