40000-50000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 2 years ago
Salary: up to £50k
I am currently recruiting for an Industrialisation Engineer to join a leading medical device manufacturer. My client has won various industry awards, and due to growth are looking for an Industrialisation Engineer that can work closely with the Procurement team, using your technical knowledge, trouble shooting and supplier management skills for the good of the business.
Industrialisation Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Technically manage all CRM vendors to ensure delivery of all components and assemblies
- Provide accurate technical delivery of outstanding purchase orders and make sure they are maintained and aligned with business requirements
- Working closely with the Industrialisation team and technically engaging in sourcing activities
- Visiting potential suppliers
- Building and maintaining relationships with other internal teams, notably, design, quality and industrialisation
Industrialisation Engineer - Job Requirements:
- You will have good experience of Technical Supplier Management
- Experience of working within a Medical Manufacturer will be an advantage
- A relevant degree, or equivalent professional experience
- The ability to build excellent relationships
- Highly proficient on MS Office
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Cambridge.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.