25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Salary: Circa £27k
A local manufacturing company are looking for an Installation Engineer.
The Installation Engineer's role will involve:
* Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
* Completing all necessary documentation
* Keeping accurate job records
* Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
* Customer liaison
The Installation Engineer will have:
* Gained formal Electrical/Mechanical qualifications
* Experience in reading Engineering drawings
* Proficient Industrial Engineering experience
* A full driving licence
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and sometimes international basis.
The Installation engineer salary is circa £27K per Annum plus non-contributory Pension Scheme.
33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.