20000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
A Local manufacturing company are now looking for an Instrument Fitter.
to join their team.
Instrument Fitter Role:
To work to exacting standards in the preparation and assembly of high precision, low volume parts.
Instrument Fitter – Responsibility
· Work to exacting standards;
· Good manual dexterity;
· Hard and soft soldering of brass and copper components;
· Complete drilling, tapping, de-burring and light press work as appropriate;
· Perform certain tasks with the aid of a microscope;
· Read and interpret engineering drawings and ensure that all assembly work carried out complies with the drawings;
· Carry out inspection to the appropriate level;
· Identify and report drawing errors and suggest improvements;
· Support the Company’s review process and take part in regular reviews;
· Work with Managers and Supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
· Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
· Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as the Company requires.
Instrument Fitter - job requirements:
· Able to work to high precision and tolerances with good manual dexterity;
· Aluminium brazing/welding experience an advantage:
· Soft and hard soldering experience an advantage;
· Some manual turning / milling experience an advantage but not essential;
· Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
· Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach;
· Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times;
· Eligible to work in UK.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.