20000-21000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
about 3 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Level Junior Buyer to join a Chemical Manufacturer, based in Bury. The prospective candidate will actively contribute towards the Procurement & Supply Chain strategy and will have worked in a Manufacturing environment before.
Junior Buyer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Raising Purchase Orders, requisitions and schedules in line with business needs
- Work closely with both sales and manufacturing ensuring material demands are met
- Build and develop relationships with current and potential new suppliers
- Make sure that goods are delivered on time and to the required spec standards
- Manage the ordering and stock replenishment activities for raw materials, packaging and consumables
Junior Buyer - Job Requirements:
- Graduate level
- You will experience in working within a similar role (Purchasing Assistant, Junior Buyer)
- Working within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment desired
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communicator
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Bury, Lancashire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.